This was a blog challenge listed on 2Peas yesterday.
List 10 things that you couldn't possibly live without.
- My family (Can’t imagine life without any of them.)
- My cell phone (More dependent on it than I like to admit, but being able to press one button and talk to my daughter in Atlanta is priceless.)
- iBook (For work and for pleasure!)
- Target (What did I do before Target showed up in our area?)
- Coffee (Love my Starbucks and need one cup in the morning of any kind)
- My study ( I love having my own space.)
- My Forrester (Love this car; so dependable and fun to drive.)
- My cameras (I have two Canons and love them both.)
- My printer (Got a new Canon Pixma for Christmas. Rely on it for work and for scrapbooking
- Scrapbooking and stamping supplies (Does this count as one item?)